It’s the time of year when resolutions are made but often come to nought.
Admittedly, when the wind is blowing and the rain is lashing down, motivation to get on a bike and ride can be a problem. What we can do is consider options and make plans for the (not too distant) future.
- Has anyone thought about giving up alcohol? No, I thought not.
- Every weekend a small group of Backpedalers do a bike ride, usually on a Sunday, sometimes on a Saturday, occasionally both. We meet at 9.30 am outside the Delaval Arms or opposite the Melton Constable depending on which way we are going. Look for details on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SeatonSluiceBackpedalers/
- Ride a local route. You may find some inspiration on our Local Routes blog page.
- Take a look at Cullercoats Bike & Kayak Facebook Page and consider joining their Cullercoats Ride Social Group for details about organised group rides.
- Get your bike out of the garage, clean it, inflate the tyres, check the brakes, lube the chain and cassette then get on it and ride.